The “Slate of Officers” will be presented at the Feb. 22nd meeting and vote will follow 60 days later at the April meeting according to the Chapter bylaws:
- If any member is interested in running for the position of Secretary, Treasurer, or Vice President for the 2018-2019 year to PLEASE respond ASAP.
- The team agreed that if no members volunteered for 2018-2019 chapter year, we will continue with the existing officers except as previously agreed to by the Executive Committee,
- Maralee will move into President’s position.
- Ryan Fowler will continue as Secretary
- Chris Chaffin will continue as Chapter Delegate
- Al Bressler will serve as needed
Congratulations Michael Cassady for 25 years of ASSE membership
Oct 23, 2017
Our chapter is celebrating your personal commitment to promoting, teaching, leading others to establish a safety culture in your workplace.Commitments to safety excellence also improved your company’s bottom line. It is a way of life for us ASSE members. I know your safety obsession has saved lives. We hope your 26th year will be memorable.
Establish a Safety Fund
Aug 19, 2015
Donors can establish a named academic scholarship or professional education grant fund through the ASSP Foundation. Scholarships and grants advance the safety profession and provide national recognition for the donor. The Foundation manages the administrative details of this program and works with the donor to provide qualified award recipients each year.
WISE Mentoring Program
Aug 19, 2015
The WISE Mentoring program successfully connects today’s most talented and experienced women mentors with rising and aspiring mentees. This pairing is designed to encourage and empower mentees to more effectively advance their careers through alignment with identified business objective, skill development, career option consideration, and network formation. All discussions are strictly confidential between the two parties. If you are an SH&E practitioner seeking to chart a successful career path or a seasoned pro eager to share experiences and insight, please visit the ASSP WISE website for more information.